Monday, March 25, 2013

Problem of the Day {FREEBIE}

Lots of people do math "Problem of the Day" in their classrooms and over the years I have seen lots of different formats.  I am not sure who to give credit to for this format- someone at our school gave the basic format to us at a PD day. But I changed it a little to make it more Kinder-friendly. Here's a picture of it.  I've created several more that I plan to try out with my kinders this week. After we solve, I will choose a couple kiddos to come to the document camera to share their work and explain their strategies.  Click here for the freebie

2 comments:

  1. We stumbled over here different page and thought I might check things out.
    I like what I see so i am just following you.
    Look forward to exploring your web page again.

    Also visit my webpage :: baseball history

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your site. It's a ѵery еaѕy on the eyеs whiсh mаkеs it muсh more enjoyable fоr me to cοme here and visit moге often.
    Did уοu hirе out a designer
    to creаte your theme? Eхceρtional wοrk!



    Look at my ωeblog ... premature Ejaculation Pills

    ReplyDelete