Tuesday, March 12, 2013

April Morning Math and my crazy life

I have been MIA for quite a while. Let's see, to get caught up- we put our house on the market, sold it in 3 days, 2 weeks later moved into an apartment while our new house is being built. I've been boxing up my life, moving a bunch of it to storage and the rest up three flights of stairs. Add to that the craziness of 3rd quarter and you have my world in February and early March. Wheew- I am on Spring Break and I can get back to some normalcy after that! With spring breaks comes me catching up on the TpT stuff that I just haven't had time for and, of course, coming back to my lonely little blog. I have two new items at TpT that I am really excited about. One is a fairy tale literacy pack. Click here to see it. The other is my April Morning Math packet. Click here for my preview which includes one freebie from each of the four weeks. Here are some pictures of both of them.
Writing center cards
Put together sentence

 

Same sentences for the pocket chart

Brace map to show character, setting, etc... for each fairy tale

Finish the sentence papers for each fairy tale
April Morning Math sample

April morning math sample

April morning math sample
 

No comments:

Post a Comment