Saturday, March 23, 2013

April Pocket Chart Station Freebie!

Wow, I never thought I would finish my April Pocket Chart Station.  I had some serious block on this one, and I just couldn't get motivated to get it done once I figured out what I wanted to do.  Then, I got stuck on my Making Words activity and re-did it at least three times.  A big thank you to my teammates for helping me work through it and making it easier to understand and visually less cluttered.  I don't know what I would do without Leann and Cindy! :)
So, I sighed a big sigh of relief when I posted it this morning. And, then I took this piece of it out and made it a freebie for the few people out there who click on my lonely little blog. I love making words activities and I think this one will work well for the pocket chart and my kinders' abilities this time of year. Grab the freebie here! And check out some pictures of the activities included in the April Pocket Chart Station.  Happy teaching!






 
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment