Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Flash Sale: July 2

With school about a month away for me, I've decided to promote one Back to School product each day (until I run out of Back to School/August products). Today is my August Math Stations for Kindergarten.  It has 5 different structured stations perfect for the beginning of the year.




In addition to the five structure stations, I also created some Exploration Station Task Cards.  Exploration Stations are a life-saver for me in Kindergarten the first month because I start off with them during math stations.  At first, they are just free play with the manipulatives- getting the students used to working together, working with math tools, and staying focused for more than 3 minutes at a time.  Then, I begin to focus the activities a little more.  This is where these cards come in.  I made 3 different kinds- patterns, counting, and sorting.  And I made them for three different kinds of manipulatives- bears, linking cubes, and colored counters.




And, today ONLY this product is on sale for 1/2 off!    Here's the link to my August Math Stations

Check them out, and be sure to stop by tomorrow for another August product!

No comments:

Post a Comment