Thursday, June 28, 2012

New FREEBIE!


http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Read-It-Trace-It-Put-the-Sentence-Together-Colors

I decided to offer another FREEBIE on TpT and TN- it's a "Read It, Trace It, Put the Sentence Together" packet with 15 different sentences all about colors.  Here are a couple of pictures and the link to TpT.  These put together sentences were a permanent feature last year at my Working With Words/Sentences station during our literacy block.  I started off with the version where the students trace the sentence and as the year went by we transitioned to the version where they write the sentence.  I also used these sentences occasionally as morning work.  Believe or not, they never tired of the activity.  And I created sets of them for practically every unit/theme we had last year.  I have lots of them in my TpT store, so if they look good to you, check them out.  Enjoy the freebie and I would love to hear what you think of them!  And, if you have any suggestions of other themes I could make these packets for, I'd love to hear that as well.  Some that are in the works are- back to school, silly rhyming sentences (to go with the Common Core Unit 1), school helpers/community helpers, and five senses just to name a few.

3 comments:

  1. This is so great! Thank you for sharing!
    Jennifer
    kindertrips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! LOVE it! Thank you!
    Amy Burton

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will come in handy in my reading centers! Thank you for sharing. I'm your newest follower!!

    Chris Kazanjian
    http://mrskazanjianskindergarten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete