Thursday, November 22, 2012

Gingerbread FREEBIE


Word problems are always so fun to do!  We have Math Journals that are composition notebooks.  Up to this point, I've been using DeeDee Wills' Daily Math Journals and they are fabulous.  But because our theme is gingerbread I wanted to make the word problems connect to the stories we're reading- The Gingerbread Cowboy, Gingerbread Man, Gingerbread Girl, and The Ginderbread Pirates. So, I created these freebie word problems.  I use labels (Avery 5351) sometimes to just stick in the notebooks- super easy for my little kinders and no messy glue sticks.  So, the freebie has 2 versions- a label version with 30 per sheet and a table version with 24 per sheet.  Gingerbread are so fun!  Hope you can use these word problems.  There are 2 samples below.  Click on the links here to get the Labels  or the  Table versions.

No comments:

Post a Comment