Sunday, November 18, 2012

Beginning Addition FREEBIE





It's hard to believe that I've been on Teachers Pay Teachers for almost a year now.  I think I started the weekend of Thanksgiving last year.  I have been cleaning up my old products lately in my spare time making them look better, adding things to them etc...  But as I was doing this, I came across a Christmas math game that I made for TpT last year before I really knew what I was doing.  It had all kinds of cute fonts I later realized I couldn't use without commercial licenses and the graphics I did use were just ugly freebies from Microsoft.  I think I had it up for a couple of days before I realized that I was violating copyrights. So, I decided to tweak it a little bit and upload it as a freebie.  It is a beginning addition game where the kinder make combinations of red and green presents to equal the number on a sleigh.  Here it is at my store Santa's Sets  It was a favorite holiday math center in my class last year.  I hope my kinders like it this year too!

No comments:

Post a Comment