Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Teaching Shapes Unit

It is at summer time that I feel the most ADD.  I seem to bounce from one idea to another, get obsessed with something and work on it for a while and then, either finish it or leave it for awhile and bounce to another topic.... See what I mean??
We teach shapes as our first math unit when we come back to school, so that topic has been on my mind.  I've got three or four different shape projects in the works, but here's my latest freebie.  It is a quick assessment for 2D and 3D shapes. Nothing super fancy or earth-shattering, but hopefully this will work!  Here's the TpT link.  Hope it's something you might be able to use too!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the freebie!! I am heading over to TPT to download it. It will be great to use to assess the students at the beginning of the year. Thanks so much!!

    April
    Wolfelicious

    ReplyDelete