Saturday, May 31, 2014

Daily Phonics Series for Kindergarten

Although I am not teaching Kindergarten anymore, I still have a few things that I am planning to complete for Kindergarten.  I need to finish out my Math stations series and Math Daily Word Problem series- but those are slow going for me this summer.  And, I promised my old team that I would do some Daily Phonics products for them as well.  Well, I just finished the Daily Phonics: Alphabet unit.  Nothing really new, nothing Earth-shattering, but still valuable, I hope, to my old team (and other kindergarten teachers out there who happen to stumble across my store).  Each letter has 3 pages (See pictures below).

 You can find this product at my store. Click here. If you download the sample, you can see one of each type of page.











No comments:

Post a Comment