Monday, October 28, 2013

Wow- I finally finished my November Math Stations!

At my school our Kindergarten team decided to do a book study on Debbie Diller's Math Stations book.  As a result of our early conversations, and because I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for on TpT I decided to venture into the world of creating math work stations- and, several weeks later I can say that I am finished with it.  Our idea was to create activities that can be used over and over again with different twists of skills and different themes.  The November math stations has LOTS of counting and number activities because that's what we're working on right now.  We will see how we like it, but here are some samples of what's included.  Check out the finished product here. Oh, did I mention that it's discounted in price (by $1) through the end of the week!










No comments:

Post a Comment