Sunday, January 13, 2013

Literacy Stations for the week

Well, the first week back was a little rough for some of my kinders. There were lots of tears and "I miss my Mommy"! But by the end of the week we were back to our routines. I wanted to post my literacy stations for the week.   I love DeeDee Will's Poetry Stations and Writing Stations and Babbling Abby's Short Vowel packets. I did have them hyperlinked, but I don't think it's working.  (Grr- technology!)   Literacy Stations January 14

You can also grab a freebie thinking map with word families here.  It's very similar to the one I posted a few weeks back but I changed a couple of the word families.  The graphics from Charlotte's Clips are wonderful!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing stations other K teachers are doing. :)
    We are also working on short a word families.

    Lindsey
    Lovin’ Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete