Thursday, August 2, 2012

My Classroom is Ready...

...and my kinders come on Monday!!!  Here are some pictures of my classroom.
Part of my meeting area wall

The calendar

More meeting area wall stuff (the hats and number are sticking with strip of magnetic tape- my new favorite thing)

My common core objectives (from Deanna Jump)

My Daily Schedule (more magnetic tape)

Jobs and Clip Chart (this is the door to my storage closet)

Birthdays (used my Cricut)- I have NINE kinders that are starting when they are FOUR!

This will be my focus wall- will put letters, HFW, thinking maps, math vocab etc...

The library (the open door is my kinder neighbor teacher)


The next five pictures show all the way around the room.




I still have a lot to hang up around the room- but we'll do that together the first few weeks of school.  I can't believe we start Monday! I will post more once I get more things up!  Just got home from Meet the Teacher.  25 wonderful little faces!  Can't wait til Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Your room is gorgeous! I love your rug!
    Jennifer
    kindertrips

    ReplyDelete
  2. nicely done! can you check out my new teaching blog and help me pick a design? Would really appreciate it. http://preschoolerdaze.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete