Saturday, May 26, 2012

School's Out for Summer

Wow!  It's hard to believe that the end of the year has come.  Thursday was our last day!  It was a bittersweet moment saying goodbye to all my little kinder kiddos who have come so far and accomplished so much this year!  I think about them at the beginning and am amazed at all they have learned this year! 
I hope to relax a little bit this summer, play a lot of baseball with my son in the wee hours of the morning when it is still cool enough to do things outside (I live in Arizona),  read some good books, make some things to sell at TpT and plan for the next year.

In between, I will try to blog a little about the teacher resource books I have on my reading list...
Happy Summer Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog looks wonderful Karla! I followed you a while ago but couldn't get the comments to work to leave one. (I'm sometimes a bit technologically challenged!) You've been busy!

    I love how you tied in fairy tales and maps. What a great idea-that would make a great little product!

    What books do you have on your list to read? (I'm always looking :0)for a good book! I'm planning to read Debbie Diller's Math Stations book. I really want to implement them next year.

    Have a great summer and play lots of baseball with your little one!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete